Thursday, March 25, 2010

Show & Tell

STOP EVERYTHING YOU ARE DOING!
You need to go to Knock Off Wood!
Tons of furniture plans!  Did I say tons?  I meant tons of tons! 
I. LOVE. THIS. BLOG.
Here's what I started on a few weeks ago and just now got stained and varnished.



Super simple. 
 Took me around 2 hours to put together and cost around $35. 
Could have been much cheaper depending on your choice of wood.
If you get the Pottery Barn catalogs, you'll recognize this console.
Now go!  Can't wait to see what you all make this weekend. 
{*CAUTION:  Be prepared to spend a few hours on this site*}
Blessings-B

1 comment:

Janet said...

Super Cute! I wish I could wave my magic wand at the scrap lumber pile in the garage and turn it into something like that! I love that website too... just saving it for a rainy day I guess! I'm impressed by your talents as always!!!