Sunday, January 3, 2010

K.I.S.S.

Someone introduced me to this principle many years ago:

Keep It Simple Stupid

However, I never seem to follow this school of thought.  {My husband would so agree right now.}  I've spent the last few days packing away Christmas.  Lawd do I have some stuff!  Every closet in this place is PACKED!!  From time to time, M will ask if I think we have enough stuff yet.  Ha ha, funny man.  But after the way I had to close the last closet door, I decided to explore other decorating styles.  God sent me a message to find this blog.  Okay, maybe it was a link on someone else's blog... just the same.

I think you'll find this country farmhouse charming, classic, inspiring, timeless...

Now I'm off to throw everything we own in the Goodwill truck and start from the beginning.

Blessings while you declutter-B

No comments: