Monday, December 26, 2011

Poinsettias

Merry Twelve Days of Christmas.  I feel like I'm kinda back to my normal self.  As Mike said last night..."Do you feel free from the bonds of St. Nicholas?"  Getting there.  Does anyone else freak out, stress out, worry yourself sick, etc. about not disappointing your kids for Christmas and making sure everything is fair??!!  IT. HAS. CONSUMED. ME.  Things have to change next year.  {I say that every year.}
On a more relaxed note, I'd like to share a couple of my Christmas decorations over the next few days.  Hope you're not all tired of the season yet.  If so, maybe wait to read this week's stuff until next year.
My husband buys me poinsettias at the local farm store every year in December.  This year they were absolutely beautiful.  Obviously, one or two could not, would not be enough.  SO I bought a few more and here's where I put them...

 Old Bread Box
Old Not-Really-Copper Boiler

Old Cooler
Finally, an Old Locker Basket.


{Extra photo of the tree in the entry...because I heart it}


Simple. 
Elegant.
 Not too expensive
{no guilt when you throw em out with the trash}.
 Lasts the entire season.
{if you wan them to}
Becky

No comments: