Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Pretty Lady

So the sisters and I went to an estate auction the Saturday before we had #5. The only thing I had my eye on was an antique dress form... I wasn't going to stop bidding until I got her. (Shhhh... don't tell M!) Well, we "won"!

{I just love the phrase "you win" when referring to an auction. I'm sorry, you don't "win" - you're just the dumby willing to pay more than the other dumby for said item.}

Anywhoodle - we came home with an entire pick up load of treasures! More posts to follow as I get projects done. However, after a few days in the sun and several Febreeze treatments, my lovely lady has found a place in our home. I absolutely lurve her! (Sorry about the sunlight)


What do ya think? Does she need clothing?

Blessings-B

1 comment:

Sassmaster said...

Hey! This is so cool! Maybe I'll be inspired to post more regularly myself. I love your dress form -- jealous! You could do like Al did with a mannequin and put a lamp when the head should be... Naw, she's awesome as is. Maybe just a shawl?

Sassmaster