Thursday, June 25, 2009

REFRESHED!

See this baby...

How about this baby...

Okay, so it's the same baby but it's also the best baby in the whole wide world!



You see, this baby, yes child #5, slept from 10:30pm until 5:00am. Mama loves this baby. Sorry, other 4 this one is the favorite for the day.



New mothers everywhere are looking at their newborns right now with crust in their eyes saying, "Did you here that?" Be jealous, be very jealous. I'd like to attribute the success to our fine tuned parenting skills. However, I think it's just cus God gave us a great big, fat, and happy baby! How lucky are we?



I feel rejuvenated, refreshed, ... by golly I feel ALIVE!! As my dear friend J'Rie says, "Shall we build a barn or redecorate the whole house today?" You know what my preference would be, however, I think we'll do some yard work and later head to the pool for a little celebration!!



Blessings-B

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a wonderful baby! Some credit must be given to the gene pool that contributed to this exceptional child. Hope all have a swimming good time at the pool.

Sassmaster said...

Congrats on the sleeping. She's clearly gifted.