Friday, December 11, 2009

My Mother!

Just when I think she doesn't know me, I get this in the mail...

It's my very own naked guy Christmas apron.

She has a wonderful embroidery machine...


I think this one is my favorite.  I usually dig dark-headed men but this one is fine... fine.  I can't believe I'm thinking this way about "cartoon" pics of the opposite sex.

Could Mom sense that I was rapidly spiralling to Scroogeville or does she look at fabric with half-dressed hunks and immediatley think of daughter #1?  I don't want to know the answer and neither does M! ha

The only thing better than the eye candy is the pocket full of Butterfingers she included.  In case you don't know this, there is NOTHING better than a FRESH Butterfinger!
Thanks so much, Mom!  You turned my frown upside down!

p.s. #3 (who is 4) just came in and said, "That's awesome.  How'd ya get Dad's boobs on the internet?" 
I'm soooo.. laughing!!

Christmas Blessings-B

No comments: