Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Do You Believe?

I have a new approach to my projects.  Instead of making something just to prove to myself that I can, I've decided that things go much better if I have a spot for said creation before starting the project.
It was so obvious that I needed something between the closet doors in the entry.  Yes, oh so obvious.  With a little help from my Cricut and a piece of old wood I found in the barn, we created this.

It's big and I. LIKE. BIG. {giggle}
It's a 1X10 about 51 inches long.
The prep was a light sanding to remove bird poop and then some spray adhesive to put on the letters and the scrolls.

Isn't it too cool?

Go make something!
Blessings-B

1 comment:

Janet said...

OMG... PLEASE Tell me you didn't really post that at 5:24am!?!?! I love it and I think I love / need a cricut for Christmas!!!