Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Take A Number

Time for a cheap bedroom update.  We've had these pillows on our bed for 9 1/2 years.  Are you suppose to keep things that long?  {M is so rolling his eyes right now}

The stuffing was even coming out of one corner - embarrassing.
So, with a little burlap (from my dear friend, The Church Lady) and some black acrylic paint, and number stencils from Hobby Lobby I came up with this...


I only used 1 through 7 because there are seven of us in our family.  #2 couldn't quite get this concept but #3 said she "totally understood" - she's 4!
Then we sewed around three sides to make pillow covers and used embroidery floss to hand sew them closed.

I've come to the conclusion that I like quick projects that I can see the results ASAP!  Seems as though I'm not a real patient person.  {Now everyone in my life is rolling their eyes...DUH.}
Blessings-B

No comments: