Monday, October 3, 2011

Supper

EVERY night at our house...

Kids:  "What's for dinner, Mom?"

Mom:  {Insert here ANY kind of supper-like menu that may provide one or two nutrients that doesn't include BEEF and involves a vegetable}

Kids' reaction...


Mom: "...or we could work on our chores all evening.  Maybe do some cleaning.  How about those flashcards?  We could fix fence for dad or clean out horse stalls. Wait! Wait! I've got an idea, you guys start planning meals and doing the grocery shopping."

Kids' reaction...


That's what I thought!

Shut it.

Good luck with supper.  I feel your pain.

Becky


4 comments:

Sassmaster said...

Shut it! Awesome. Nice pics.

B said...

Thanks, Lucy. I'm missing your words. I check everyday. Inspire me! I need you!

CheriP said...

I just wet my pants. Jason is loosing it.

B said...

I'm glad to do that for you.