Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Weight Schmeight

 Before I begin:

My apologies for addressing this ugly subject, but I had to use these great cow pictures.

Onward:

If you know that by the end of the holiday season you are going to feel a bit wide through the middle like this old gal...


Check out this chick's blog to help you mind your intake.


and her food blog...


She's inspirational and REAL!!

Keep the Chex Mix and Divinity binging to a minimum so that we can maintain our svelte bikini beach bodies.


My goal from November 1 to January 1 is to not be consumed by social eating extravaganzas.  I can do this!  I CAN weigh the same on January 1 as I did on November 1. 

Who's with me?

Let's start exercising BEFORE Jan. 1st.  That way we don't look quite so cliche at the gym in Jan.

Or we could make cookie dough and watch Christmas Vacation while eating every last wonderful spoonful.

What's it gonna be?

I'm still on the fence-

Becky

No comments: