Monday, November 28, 2011

Technologically Advanced

To all of those out there trying to find the perfect gift for your "techie", I give you the

OVERHEAD PROJECTOR!

I have been yearning for one of these for a very long time.  Truth be told, probably since first grade.  How this would have made playing school SO. MUCH. BETTER.

Just a mere $25 bought me this beauty from a recent stop at my local Restore.  These Restore places are amazing, I tell ya.

Look what the children did with it.  First they circled like a bunch of sniffing dogs.  Then they touched it.  Then I showed them what it could do.  Then the creativity started flowing.

First up - the eldest. 
 ('cuz that's how we oldest kids roll... backa the line...we know it's a problem.)


Here's his contribution.
I'm not proud.
Notice the "d" is backwards?
Who's the dork?


#2 had to retaliate...


What she wrote is not suitable for my audience to see. 
I didn't even know she knew how to spell those things.
I'm not proud.

#3's chance...


Now we're all dorks.
When she was done the last line read, "I am the goodest."
Really, they do go to school.
Notice her evil smirk.
Notice her sisters' disgust.

See there...it doesn't always take the latest in the tech world to make kids happy.  Try something simple.  My kids thought it was the "newest thing".  Then again, THEY are simple.  They had a blast insulting each other with a dry erase marker for about an hour or so. 

Happy Christmas shopping.

Becky

No comments: